Christmas cards received - part 3

Brrrr!!!  Good evening ladies - I hope you are all wrapped up warm.

As I came back from the shops at about 4 pm the rain was beginning to get a bit more sludgier. Then I was only indoors 2 or 3 minutes & it started to snow.  At the moment it doesn't seem to know whether to or not.  I guess we will have to wait & see what the morning brings.

I have 7 more of the Christmas cards we received to show you today;














There are still more to show you - so another batch tomorrow.

In the morning I have my first Rubber Stamping class of 2017 at the garden centre.  It is the 3 ladies who have been attending for nearly a year now. So I had better check my notes & see what it was we decided to do.

Keep warm & safe.  That's me for today.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko