just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

Just popping in for a quick chat & then afterwards I will be back again with a photo of the last Christmas card I made left for you to see.

Firstly, because I haven't been on here for a few days some of your comments have queued up a little - so my apologies. There was one to go on "Birthday Greetings" for 24 December; one on "member showcase" & one on "member showcase - hat trick."  So do go back & read them & thank you to those who left comments. Two of them however were posted under the Anonymous option & the commenter did not leave their names. Please remember to do this then I know who the comment is coming from. If you look at the comment left on "member showcase - hat trick" you will see that Annette has put her name at the end. It is the comment under "Birthday Greetings" that I need to know about as the person stated they would not be able to continue coming to club - so I need to know who they are.

Right! I hope you all had a good Christmas & didn't over indulge.  I rather strangely decided about a week before Christmas that I had to go on a diet (following that group photo from the Mold II meeting!)  I figured it would start to make my brain & my belly realise that they were not going to overindulge & they might as well get used to it.  Well I did behave myself & I am really pleased to say that I have now lost 5lbs.  I know it is just a drop in the ocean compared to what I want to lose - but at least it went in the right direction.

I also wish you all a Happy & Healthy & crafty New Year & look forward to the start of our 2017 meetings.  After I have published this post I will be going into the club pages & removing last years items & prepare for the new items that will be going on there

Lastly thank you all very much for the lovely Christmas cards & I will, as previous years, photograph them all & show them on the blog once I take them dow at the ed of the week.

That is it for this chat.  'Bye for now.




Comments

  1. Hi Gloria Sorry it is me Sylvia from Mold 11 who cannot come to the club any more. For some reason though it could automatically read my mind !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko