Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning ladies - gosh what a difference in the weather today.  It really cannot make its mind up what the season is, can it!

This morning I have the photos of Mold II's project from Tuesday evenings meeting.  The project was the Twist & Pop-up card;


Carolyn's card is in a beautiful light shade of blue. She hadn't at this point created a topper for the front - that is to follow.



The front & inside of Sue's card - again a very delicate colour. I seem to recognise that paper & little topper - I am sure I had that set at some time.  Very dainty.



Outside & inside of Elizabeth's card & it looks like she might have used Crafty Individuals paper pad for her card - but I could be wrong.  How about that beautiful large butterfly on the front.



The outside & inside of Annette's card.  Lovely clean & crisp choice of papers & colours.
Makes you fancy  a cup of tea & cake just looking at it.



The outside & inside of Dot's bird designed card. That is a gorgeous topper on the front.
The pictures inside Dot has coloured - but I have a little feeling that she actually drew them too.
Am I right Dot?



The outside & inside of Rita's card with her signature large embellishment on the front.
That's a really nice colour combination too.



The outside & inside of Carol's card with pretty birds & butterflies featured.

The next photo is a group photo of the cards.
I don't know why I didn't do this for Mold on the Thursday.


This card was a feature in"Quick Cards made Easy" magazine this month & Rita brought it in for me to see.  It also had a diagram for the mechanism portion of this card - so I am going to photocopy it & see if it makes a different size card.  If it does I will produce a copy for everyone.

Rita also suggested that I should send a photo of all the cards to the magazine stating we wanted to make one after reading about it & perhaps they may print the letter, even as the star letter (I love Rita's thinking) & then we could share the prize.  I am not sure how we share if it is only an ordinary letter & gets one small prize.  See the post that will follow this one later this afternoon.  But I will look into creating a better montage of the cards by using some software I have.

OK that is me for the time being.
I will be back later - 'bye for now.


Comments

  1. Hi Gloria. No I didn't draw the images. These are stamps which I bought from Hulme Hall a few years ago. Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post