My final Christmas card

Hello again, as I said, I am popping back with a photo of the last of my Christmas card makes that I had left to show you.

It is the card I made for Bob;


I used an 8" square card & covered it with holly foiled card in a pale blue.  From another sheet of pale blue patterned card I die cut the rectangle aperture & on the left over piece of that card I stamped, embossed & die-cut the three baubles. I raised the aperture card with double-sided foam tape & hung the baubles inside the aperture before attaching it to the front of the card.  From silver mirri card I die-cut the two sentiments to go on the front & framed the aperture with silver peel-off borders.

Since Christmas I have already had to start on birthday cards as January is quite a busy month for me plus this year one of Bob's sisters-in-law is 80 this month.  Another one is also 80 later in the year, so 2 special cards to make.

I am also this week having a January "spring clean" of my craft room which includes sorting out things & clearing things that haven't seen the light of day for ages.  Also purchasing a new book case to store items which will give me more storage space which the means I shouldn't be leaving things lying on the floor.   :)

That's me for today --- 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko