another chat day

Good afternoon ladies

Another day without crafting - well for me it is.  Although this morning I did have to do a little crafting as I had, as I said in yesterday's post, my 3-some rubber stamping group.  Mind you I did tell a porkie - they were not doing a card that you will be making in March they were doing the card that you are doing this month (or for CSNW next month) - the pop-up book card,  But nonetheless they will be doing the card I thought they were doing at their next session, which will be before you do it in March.

After I have finished chatting on here I will be posting details on the club pages & the project photos page.

I have searched out some acrds that will help us all use up some of that paper stash we have & a lot of the time are not sure what to do with it.  I have chose the projects I have because they can also be created by using papers that you stamp for yourself.  So I am not leaving rubber stamping out of the equation - we will be stamping.  Having said that you will see that the samples for the next set of cards you will be creating have been made using my paper stash & not stamped paper.  But there are stamps on the samples.

OK - I am not going to get much chance to craft over next couple of days, as I have my brother & one of my nieces over for a couple of days & I have to give up my craft room as a  bedroom for one of them.

That is me for today & I am now going to go & update the club pages as said above.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko