another recent card

Good afternoon

So! the snow came back for a little while - well at least in Hawarden.  I am wondering whether some of you who live further along the North Wales coast or are in the ore rural  areas may still got some. If you do I hope it isn't too bad.  It is raining here at the moment so we have gone full circle again.

Now the cards - today's photo is of another recently made birthday card;


After a play with Brusho crystals a while back I had this piece of decorated white background card remaining so I decided to use it for a birthday card.  I stamped & embossed in white the floral spray, then used the brushos like normal paints to colour the leaves & flower.  I then layered it onto another piece of white card, then onto pale purple, then onto the base white card.  The greeting was stamped in lilac pigment ink & then embossed with clear EP.  A couple of lilac gems were added for a little bling.

I am going to make sure I have everyting for tonight's Mold II club meeting.

Have a nice evening.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko