member showcase

Good afternoon ladies.

I have had a really successful day today.  A short while ago I found something I thought would make a good project one evening so I sat down to make some samples.  I have to say it went very well & I am pleased with the results.  It will be on the programme for Mold & Mold II in March & CSNW in April. I will be putting te photos on the blog later this month.

I have also prepared everything for the CSNW meeting this evening - their first one for 2017.  So photos tomorrow of that.

The member showcase I have for you today is from Clare of Mold club.  It is a card she made last year & I suggested that she send a photo of it for me to put here.

I hope you don't blush easily.
Great card.



Cheeky!  Clare.

I have just noticed that along the edge under the card it says something about "DT card for a blog".
So that is why you brought it in to show us -- I think.

That is all from me today ladies - more tomorrow
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post