Member showcase

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are busy making your plans for a great weekend.

This morning I received an email from Betty, recently of Mold II club.  I say recently as she decided not to rejoin the club this year but is keeping an eye on the blog to see what we are up to & also she is still making cards.  With her email was an attachment showing me some cards she had recently made using things from her stash.


They are really lovely Betty & so colourful.
Glad to hear that you are continuing to make cards.
Do keep sending us photos - we will love seeing your work.

I haven't done any crafting today but this weekend I am going to be sorting my stamps & dies that are going to be stored on my new units.  Bob very kindly put them together for me recently & I have left them until now to fill, in order for the glue to cure.  The die one will be quite heavy when it is full.

The idea is to take the other 2 die units & remove all the dies then put them back in a more practical grouping.  I hope to start the stamp storage unit off the right way straightaway.  It should be a fun time!

Have a lovely time whatever you are doing this weekend.

I have another member showcase for you tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko