a recent card

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have a photo for you of a recently made birthday card;


I decided to go with a different shape for a few cards & made this z-fold card.  I didn't make it with the z-fold band around it as we did one evening last year.

The greeting "have a lovely day" I re-found (if that is a word) when I reorganised my stamps. I think it was a freebie on Craft Stamper magazine & I haven't bought that in a long time.  The floral stamp is a fairly new one & I do like stylised flowers sometimes as a change from botanically correct flowers.  The embellishments on the card were made by; - a stencil with small circles cut in it & I just sponged the ink through them to give the corners on the insert & the splodges on the front are actually a stamp.  Again I haven't used this stamp in a long time - I have no idea why I haven't - because it makes a great filler. 

That is me for today ladies.  Have a nice evening.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post