a recent card

Good eveming everyone

Today I have another of the cards I have made recently;


I decided on another of those z-fold cards & went for pastel colours with a spring ffeel (well it is just around the corner isn't it!).  The lovely flower mix stamp is fairly new & I really enjoyed colouring it in. Also I used my "splodges" stamp to decorate the background

I wonder what this stamp would look like in really bright dramatic colours?  I might have to try that.

That is me for today - have a lovely evening & weekend

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Gloria I love that card, can you tell me the make of the flower stamp please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the packaging anymore Yvonne - but I will see if can find out for you. It was a recent purchase & I think I bought it at Daleside. It could be Woodware & as you know they have gone out of business although it as been taken over by someone else. Crafter's Companion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria
    Just googled for Mum
    Stamp is code JGS445 Meadow flowers now by Creative expressions just incase anyone else is after it
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko