A recent card

Good afternoon ladies

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  For me it was another - albeit brief visit - to spend some time with my brother who popped in with his youngest daughter & youngest son.  So nice to see them all, especially my nephew who I haven't seen for a little while.

Today I have one of my recent cards to show you;



Another z-fold card with a lovely bouquet of flowers.

I stamped the 2 parts of the design on separate card creating a background withmy splodge stamp & some distress ink.  The bouquet I coloured with my pearlescent watercolour paints.

Tomorrow it is time for the Mold II club for this month & everything is ready.  Mind you - I might double check the box as after a statement like that it would not look good if I forgot something.

I hope to be able to post tomorrow but we have a funeral to attend, so it will all depend on time available.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I was the lucky person who received this card for my birthday and the painted flowers etc are lovely
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko