csnw photos - part 1

Hello again & this afternoon I have some photos from the CSNW club meeting last Wednesday.

These photos are in fact of their finished project for the February meeting - the twist & pop up card. We were small in numbers on Wednesday & so only a couple of the cards were brought back. Here they are;



I do like the monochrome used in this card from Grace & those toppers on the inside are really delicate & compliment the backing paper well.


outside


inside

Gwen also used monochrome for her card & unusually created the base card as landscape rather than portrait. with the pop up portrait still.

I have noticed a trend in card making at the moment toward using monochrome - or just 2 or 3 toning colours, I really like that finish myself.

Tomorrow I will be back with the Show & Tell from Wednesday evening's meeting.

Have a lovely weekend however you are spending it.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko