just chatting

Good evening everyone, I do hope you all had a good weekend.

Yesterday Bob &  decided to go for a drive for a change, we haven 't done so for a while.  First we had to make a visit to B&Q out at Sealand, then we just drove over towards Wrexham, but just took country roads as we felt like it.  We really covered quite a wide area - out towards Erbistock, then Llangollen where we stopped at the Rhug Estate Farm shop just past Corwen. We stopped for a coffee & some shopping, then made our way home by a very circuitous route, including Ruthin.

Very pleasant indeed.

Today I have spent most of the afternoon making a birthday card for our grand-daughter who is 21 on Thursday.  The first idea I had didn't go too well.  I had embossed the card front & was going to wipe the raised area with gilding wax - but I got it everywhere & it looked a mess.  So I scrapped that idea. Finally I had some inspiration from a stamp set that I had bought recently but not yet used.  I have to create the insert & get it ready to post, but I will take a photo later & the show you tomorrow.

That is me for this post - 'Bye for now, have a nice evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post