member showcase

Good morning everyone.

Well it looks like we are back to grey & wet for the weekend - never mind I am sure you will be able to find lots of things to keep yourselves busy.

I will have a couple of posts for you today & this first one is a member showcase.  I have put it under this heading as it is in fact a late entry of a project, from Elma of Mold club, & is of the twist & pop card we did in January;


outside


inside

I love the papers Elma has used - they are a soft pastel colour & are old advertisements for perfumes.  A really pretty & delicate card.

Thank you for bringing it in to the meeting last week, Elma.

I know that for many reasons a project cannot always be finished during the evening so it is always nice when someone says - "I will finish it at home & bring it back next time" ---- & they do.

OK - I will be back later with the first set of photos from the CSNW meeting on Wednesday.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko