member showcase

Just over a week ago I had an email from Joanna of Mold club - with the subject line -- "I won a prize"

This is what she put in the email;

"I haven't said that for a while have I?

Actually, I won twice on the same blog hop just by leaving comments on all the wonderful eye-candy and my name was drawn two times.

I am attaching the photos I took earlier, the stamps are red-rubber and mounted on cling but they're impossible to read so I'm only sending piccies of the front of the packs. Two stamps, a butterfly stencil and a couple of word dies from my all-time favourite calligrapher, Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Designs."







So ladies as I often say - if you like surfing the Internet for stamping (or any craft) looking for blogs, then, if they are running a prize event where all you have to do is say something nice on the blog.  Do it - you never know what you might win.  If you don't try then someone else will win ...... might even be Joanna again.  😁

Another weekend is here - they really do fly by - have a lovely one.

That is me for today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko