mold photos - late entry

Good afternoon ladies

Well, I had a rather nice day out yesterday with Nadine.  First stop was "Craft Range" at Hapton, Nr Burnley (its just off the M65), where I picked up a few bargains for raffle prizes on club nights.  Then on to Boundary Mill where I managed to pick up a few new tops.

The downside on the day was the awful weather - the drive both ways was not too pleasant.

This afternoon I have photos for you from Joanna from Mold club & they are of her other 2 drapery cards which she finished at home;



I love the colours & the embossed panels behind the drapery which really sets them off.  Created like this they would also be suitable to send to a man.  Well I think so.  
The designs look almost heraldic / coat of arms style.

Thank you for sending them to me Joanna.

That's me for today.  'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko