mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have the second set of photographs from the Mold meeting last Thursday & they are of their project, which was to make the Curtain (or Drapery) Cards

There were 3 designs to make - but not everyone finished making 3 - I am hoping to see the remainder at the next meeting  - or through email..

 

This is Joan's card & it shows the double drape.  The colours were very pale & this is the best I can get the photo. It is a very delicate design in grey & pale green.
 

Joanna's design was very bright & cheerful, & she will probably complete the other 2 & send me photos later!!


Janet chose some darker paper for her drapes & very effective it is.  Janet also promised to send photos of the other designs later.





Sheelagh -- as you can see - managed to complete all 3 designs, & was the only one to do so.  They make a really nice set of cards.



These 2 cards don't have the name card with them as they are by Clare, who finished them at home & then sent me photos via email.  The top one in the shades of grey - is really elegant & I think it would even be suitable for a man.

There we are & I am really hoping that more cards will appear later.

That is me for this post - I am off to my Happy Stampers meeting this evening & we are having a multi-evening. I am one of the demonstrators, so I have been busy this afternoon putting my box ready & making sure I have all the supplies I need, as well as my examples.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko