Wendy & Card-io Stamps

Good morning ladies
I am just popping in very quickly before going out - to bring you some information regarding Card-io & my request for a workshop for you all.

Yesterday I had an email from the lady who answers the emails to the shop, who offered here apologies for my email being overlooked.  She hoped I had spoken to Wendy in the meantime but in case attached Wendy's email address.

So now I know why Wendy had not got back to me after my last request email.  So later today I will email Wendy direct & explain how I have looked elsewhere but that perhaps we can sort something for early next year.  I will explain also that after my last email (which didn't get to her!) I didn't like to worry her any more as I knew she was busy from our previous contacts, so that she will understand why I have looked elsewhere & not just dropped her.

By the way - she was on TV on Hochanda yesterday I don't know if you saw her.  She has some great new stamps - that I must have.  I may have to buy them direct from her as I won't be at the May stamp festival - or - alternatively I may be asking for a proxy purchaser.

That's me - I must dash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko