A special card

Good morning ladies

I am just popping in to show you the special card that I made for Bob for our anniversary.

I can show it to you now as it was 2 days ago & he has obviously seen it. As you know because we have a double anniversary now I try to combine the 2 in one card.  I am not sure how long I will be able to do this for as it isn't always easy to come up with a new idea.


So, this time a gate-fold card.
The flourishes are from a Tim Holtz die, & the scribble heart is also one of his.
On the heart is the 4 for our 4th wedding anniversary/


Open the card & there is another gate-fold card celebrating the 32 years we have been together.
The trellis is also a Tim Holtz die.
Untie the bow, and.............


there is the insert.
There isn't tippex (if you are old enough to remember what that is) on the page.
I have "painted out" my very personal message to Bob.  After all it is only  for Bob to read.
The sentiment is an edger die from Crafter's Companion.

Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko