club page updates

Following a prompt from a club member I have now updated the club pages with the information for the April evenings, including the project photo page.

Apologies for oversight.

I will be adding May at the weekend probably to get ahead of myself.

Tonight is the April meeting of the CSNW club - so tomorrow photos of their project & Show & Tell cards.

Yesterday I didn't get any crafting done as I accompanied Bob to one of his business lunches that he goes to each month.  Yesterday was Ladies Day - also Bob was the guest speaker talking about his time on the Royal Yacht.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the talk & seeing the various photos that Bob showed them.

Right - time to get ready for the CSNW meeting.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko