just chatting

Hello everyone.  I hope you are having a nice bank holiday weekend & not eating too many chocolate eggs.  😊

On Friday I returned to the special card I was making that had the problem with low tack tape removing the lustre on the card.  I decided I couldn't think of a way to nicely cover it - so I scrapped it altogether, & started again.  This time I used a nice textured cream card & everything went really well. Then on Saturday whilst in the swing of creating I made 2 more cards - one for my step-grandaughter who will be 40 at the end of the month, & one for Iwan who is Gareth's stepson & he will be 14 early in May.

I cannot show you the 3 cards until they have been received by the recipients - so keep a eye for them in a couple of weeks time.

Yesterday afternoon we had a visit from Elayne & Gareth with the lovely news - that their baby is going to be a boy - so we are having a Grandson  👦

After chatting for a while we went out for a meal & had a very pleasant couple of hours.  We went to the Celtic Arms in Northop.  Excellent meal.

The food doesn't stop there though - later today we are meeting up with one of Bob's sisters-in-law along with her daughters & their spouses for another meal.  Bang goes my diet! 😁

What a great way to spend a weekend!

Thar's me - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko