member showcase new version

Oops - I wonder how many of you remember the things that I post on here.

I am hoping that some of you noticed my error on the last showcase post.

What's more there is another oops - as Blogger decided to publish this post after I had only typed 2 lines. There are times when I really hate computers.

But the original oops above - was that I showed the wrong prize photos - I had blogged that prize of Joanna's wins a little while back.

This is the prize that I should have shown;


The information I put with the other photos was correct for this photo.  

Looks a nice little bundle Joanna - I hope you enjoy using it.

I am now going to lay down in a darkened room & see if I can get my brain back in gear.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna. The sleep that night helped & I have now got my card nicely made as you will read in todays post. (Sunday)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko