member showcase

Good evening ladies & what another beautiful day, we really are being spoilt - I hope it lasts through to the bank holiday weekend.

Today I have a member showcase & it is for Joanna of Mold club.  She sent me an email a few days back with photos of a prize she had won.

Once again it was for leaving comments on a craft website.  Her email said;

"Hi, I won a prize!

I logged-in at The Scrapbook Garden almost everyday for the month of
March and my 'number' was chosen for a £15 spend :)"


Then I got another email in which she said;

"Just noticed I said £15 originally - it was £25 😳"

Here are the photos of her prize;






Very nice Joanna.

Did you notice that when I put Joanna's messages in italics it also tilted the little emoji face?  He looks quite cute.

That is me for this evening.
'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko