Tuesday, 11 April 2017

member showcase

Good evening ladies & what another beautiful day, we really are being spoilt - I hope it lasts through to the bank holiday weekend.

Today I have a member showcase & it is for Joanna of Mold club.  She sent me an email a few days back with photos of a prize she had won.

Once again it was for leaving comments on a craft website.  Her email said;

"Hi, I won a prize!

I logged-in at The Scrapbook Garden almost everyday for the month of
March and my 'number' was chosen for a £15 spend :)"


Then I got another email in which she said;

"Just noticed I said £15 originally - it was £25 😳"

Here are the photos of her prize;






Very nice Joanna.

Did you notice that when I put Joanna's messages in italics it also tilted the little emoji face?  He looks quite cute.

That is me for this evening.
'Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts