my prize

Good afternoon ladies - what a wet morning it was.  I do hope this weather doesn't spoil your plans for the weekend.

Yesterday my prize from the magazine arrived - the one for my 2 special cards that were published recently.  So I have a photo of it to show you;


As you can see it is a Hunkydory pack.
It makes 4 cards in this Art Deco style & they are called "Peekaboo".
I am not sure why - but will investigate & when I have made the cards will put photos on the blog.

That is all I am popping in for today.  Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Very nice - congratulations :) And yes, the rain did spoil our plans for today!! A charity ride through Manchester didn't look so appealing this morning and yet it's been a beautiful evening, that's British weather for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post