A recent card

Good afternoon ladies - oh dear what a damp start to the weekend!

Today I thought I would show you a photo of a recent birthday card I made. It was for my niece who turned 30 in early May;


Ever since she was a little girl she has loved pandas & still does - so I had to incorporate one somehow.  The Happy Birthday die was one of a set from Tonic which I bought some time ago, it has a thank you & best wishes frame as well.  The "30" is also a Tonic die - there is one for each special birthday along with some other dies.  I think the wine glass was a freebie on a magazine ages ago & the panda stamp was also part of a freebie set including embossing folder on another magazine.  As soon as I saw it I knew some of the set would be used on her card - so I had to put it somewhere safe for when I needed to use it.  I used a combination of black & cream card along with the gold die cuts.

Just so you are aware - I have not forgotten to show you the photos from the Mold club meeting on Thursday evening.  I am going to show them after the Mold II club ladies have had their evening next Tuesday, as they are doing the same projects.  Then I won't spoil their surprise card.

Have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post