another recent card

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have another of my recently made cards.  This time it was a birthday card for our son Russ who had a birthday earlier in May.

I always find cards for men a struggle & I know I am not alone in that. But in amongst the different things we collect I remembered a digital download I had purchased sometime back.  All I had to do was remember where I had got it from.  Fortunately I remembered quite quickly, it was from a company called The Clip Art Fairy.


I selected the background paper, the sentiment page & put it together for a card using a piece of software I have for doing this.  I then searched other digital kits I had & found the paper clip, penny-farthing bike & the cog. The software I have allows you to add drop shadows so it does look like the items stand proud of the paper.  The sentiment was very apt at this time.

This morning I ventured out in the car to go to Tesco's at Broughton, to pick up my craft magazines. I hadn't realised walking around shops was so tiring. Good job I wasn't planning on getting a lot of shopping. I was absolutely warn out when I got back home, so still a bit early.  Little steps needed.

More tomorrow
Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko