Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone - how are you all?

It's Friday & time for another weekend.  I do hope you have some nice things organised.

This morning I have the photos of the Mold II clubs project from their April meeting, where with Carolyn's guidance they started making a file folder album. I say "started making" - because Carolyn told me that in the time given the ladies would probably not completely finish it.  I do  hope they finish them at home & bring back to another meeting for us all to see.

As you will see from these photos there are some really nice albums in the making;


This is the front of Carol's album.  I love that lacy edge binding & isn't that bunny delightful.



Two views of Elizabeth's album - the front & back covers. I am loving the heart dangly embellishments.



Two views, also, of Helen's album.  I am assuming by the scalloped edging that we are looking at the front & back covers.



The outside & 2 inner pages of Sue's album.  On the right hand page you can see that there will be a pocket to hold something.



Two views of Annette's album showing the front cover & 2 inside pages, again showing the pocket on the right hand side.




These 3 photos are of Dot's album.  Dot  has made these albums before with Carolyn & gives a lovely idea of the different ways the pages can be built to give the album a lot of interest.

Ladies they are looking good - I look forward to seeing them a little more complete - or maybe finished 😉sometime soon.

Mold & CSNW ladies do not despair the album will be coming your way.  Carolyn has agreed to show Mold club ladies at their August meeting & I promise to watch & learn so that I can show it to the CSNW ladies some time later.

Have a lovely weekend
'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko