Mold II photos

Good afternoon ladies

I thought I would pop back in again today & show you the photos from the Mold II meeting last Tuesday, where the project was the butterfly card with Janet.



It looks as if Carol has used her own butterfly die for her card - which shows that this didn't have to be made with a solid image.



Lovely delicately decorated butterflies in Elizabeth's card.



Love the colours of Dot's butterflies & that really pretty background paper.




Nice vibrant card from Christine & I just love that sentiment on the front.
It is so true of many people.


Very zingy colours to Annette's butterflies.  We don't seem to have a front view photo for this one.


Sadly the camera missed the name on the card - but looking at the next photo I think it is the inside of Sue's card.



Do you agree?



Lovely big bright colours from Rita, with a great background.





Beautiful pastel colours from Carolyn.

Thank you very much to Carolyn for taking the photos for me it is much appreciated.

The ladies did make the little squash card as well, but I do not have any photos of those to show you. So ladies if you want to take your own photo of what you made & send it to me I will show them on the blog.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko