Mold photos - part 1

Good morning ladies
I am sorry I didn't post again after Wednesday - I had a couple of days where I was quite tired - but that seems to have worn off now.

This morning I have the first set of photos from the Mold meeting a coupe of weeks ago.  I held back showing these photos so that Mold II still had a surprise when they had the same project earlier this week.

This project is the one using the precut butterflies that you were given to decorate.  So - here are Mold ladies creations;



This is Joanna's sample card that she made to show me the idea.



I really like Clare's "earthy nature" colours



A very delicate colour scheme from Joan & the matching butterfly on the cover ties it all together.



Lovely vibrant colours from Lynne  those butterflies inside look great on the striped paper.



One of Maureen's favourite images - butterflies.  How pretty they look with their floral decoration.



Rhiannon added quite a lot of colour to her butterflies & at first I thought they were made from vellum.  But of course you had all been given the paper ones.



I love the bold colours i the inside of Sheelagh's card



A lovely group of butterflies with a delicate pattern on them from Yvonne.
They can't be called a "group" - anyone know what the collective noun for butterflies is?







I think Joanna might have used Janet as a guinea pig for this project.
Well she certainly seems to have enjoyed making the cards - they are beautiful.

That is me for now - I will have the photos of the Mold second project later today.

'Bye for now.


It's me again ..................... I just had to look up what that collective noun was.

A flutter

What else!















Comments

  1. I think it is kaleidoscope, hope you're better xx Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also looked it up and yes,kaleidoscope is one term....

    Butterflies flight a flight of butterflies
    Butterflies flutter a flutter of butterflies
    Butterflies rabble a rabble of butterflies

    Rabble!!! Not a suitable term at all I reckon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko