Mold photos - part 2

Good afteroon everyone.

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from Mold clubs April meeting & they are of the project which was a revisit to the Resist technique.

We were, as I said yesterday, a small group that evening, so initially I demonstrated various resist techniques then the ladies had a play.


Sheelagh has used some clear & some white embossing powder then applied inks over them.
That technique is one of the basic resist techniques - but it never fails to look good.


Because of the time since photographing these samples I am sorry but I cannot remember exactly what Janet did to the piece on the right.  But the black sample is the Joseph's coat technique. I am sure Janet will let me know after she reads this.


Maureen also used the white EP resist, the used a lovely shade of pink ink over it. 
Makes a lovely topper.


Another white EP resist, this time from Rhiannon, & she has used a delicate shade of blue ink over it


White EP under ink


Double resist - the text is laid down first then the flowers in white EP followed by a layer of ink


The Joseph's coat resist technique

Joanna experimented on gloss & matt card.  Again thinking back to the evening I think the tags are laid down so that the glossy ones are on the left & the matt ones on the right.
I am sure Joanna will let me know if that is wrong.

That was a good play with the techniques & I hope I will some of them again in the future in your cards.

Yesterday I received a couple of emails from Carolyn who looked after the April Mold II meeting & project, with photos of their evenings work.  Once I have down-loaded them to my laptop & resized them I will put them here.  Before that I have photos from Mold which are of their drapery cards which a couple of the ladies brought back for me to see.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post