Mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have the photos of the second project that Joanna showed to the Mold ladies at their May meeting a couple of weeks ago.

It was an extra  little project that she thought the ladies would enjoy & so as they didn't have knowledge of it she took all the materials they would need from her own stash.

Here are Joanna's sample cards & a photo of the box of materials she took with her;





Two lovely sample cards


Wow! You just want to dive in, don't you.
Thank you Joanna  - that was very kind & generous.




Pretty colour choice by Clare all topped off with that lovely white ribbon - obviously some more things to go on the inside



Some pretty die cut flowers on Janet's card also tied with white ribbon.



That layered topper is really effective.  Looks like Joan still has to think what is going to go inside.




Three views of Lynn's card with the lovely large daisy style flower.  The belly band as a closure is a really good idea.



A delicate lilac flower in a die cut frame from Maureen.  Again inside to be finished



Ah! another person with the idea of a belly band closure - this time Rhiannon.  Love that muted background paper.




A multi-layered doily style motif for the front of Sheelagh's card - love the colours.




Yvonne chose one of the Lace (lasay) die cuts for the front of her card. Very nice.

Well ladies -- seeing as you didn't really know what you were going to be doing that evening I think you have created 2 really great projects.

Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend.
'Bye for now.

Just popped back because as I read this through before pressing the publish button, I thought about the couple of times I had said "inside still to be finished".  I hope that didn't sound like a criticism it was merely a passing comment. I really must be careful how I express myself when writing it down. I am impressed with how much you managed to do in the evening.

Comments

  1. They all did beautifully - some fab results. It was fun to see some of my 'stash' being used too, layered die-cuts which I wouldn't have thought about putting together look really good on the fronts of many of the samples above. I wonder how much that box will have been depleted when I get it back - sadly, I suspect not a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko