a recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have another one of my recent cards to show you.



Having re-discovered the resist technique I find that it is helping me use up the smaller pieces of card that I keep hanging onto. Also I can combine paper scraps with the designs too which is what I did here.

Firstly I stamped & embossed the flowers with Versamark Ink & white embossing powder.  Then I coloured the card with Distress Ink & finally stamped the flowers again this time in black ink which I embossed with clear EP.  Layered onto a piece of pink spotty paper & some bling in the corner finished the card off nicely.

Tonight is the CSNW club July meeting, so I am off now to check my box has everything in it.

Another card tomorrow. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko