A recent card

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are enjoying his lovely sunshine.

Looking through the photos on my laptop of cards I have made (I like to keep a record!) - I didn't realise how many there were still to show you.  I expect it has been due to the fact that you the club members have kept me busy with photos of projects & showcases etc.

So, today I have another card for you & it is one of several I made using up kits that I had & mainly Hunkdory kits.  Then today one of the magazines I bought has some Hunkydory card & toppers as a free gift - so I will be busy putting those together too very soon.


I loved these bird topper - they are so sweet.
Not sure how I managed to partly cover the head of the lower one.
I am sure on a test layout that didn't happen.

Looking amongst my stash I found some old peel-off stickers - I don't use them all that often - but these vertical ones were just right for this card.

Tomorrow I have a workshop down at Daleside with the 4 ladies who attend regularly for rubber stamping sessions.

When I have published this post I am going to update he information on the "Events" page for the October workshop with Elizabeth Robinson  It will probably take me about half an hour to do

'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post