another recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

Another weekend approaches & I do hope you have some interesting things to do.  Here in my area it is the annual carnival day, so I hope the weather will be nice.

The card I have to show you today is this one.................... in fact ................... I will show you two;



This stamp was free on a magazine around May-June time & it was so suitable for a summer birthday card.  With the strawberry stamp there were some words (not the happy birthday I used here that is one from Clearly Besotted) & some individual strawberries & leaves. There was also a strawberry corner die that came in the set - but when I tried using it this week I found it didn't cut very well. I was using my cuttlebug - so I must try it through the Gemini before I decide I will not be using it. The die I used for the topper was, if I have remembered correctly, a freebie on a Die Essentials magazine. There were several nested sizes, so nice toppers & frames can be made & I love that edging.

I think that is all from me today - have a lovely weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko