Another recent card

Good evening everyone

Tonight I have another one of my recent cards to show you - in fact I think I will show you 2;



This card was for my brother's girlfriend & is from some of my leftover Hunkydory win.
I am down to odds & ends of that pack now that I won last year some time - or was it 2015!


This card - also from a Hunkydory pack which was free on a magazine fairly recently, & this one I made for one of my nieces

I had a really good session yesterday trying out some different fold cards that I had found out about some months ago - so they will pop up in your meetings some time.

I hope you have something really nice planned for the weekend.  Tomorrow (Saturday) in the evening we are off to Llandudno to  Venue Cymru to see "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night".  we have both read the book & are curious ourselves as to how it will be interpreted for the stage.  Our grand-daughter is coming with us as well so a nice family outing.

Have a great weekend.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko