club pages updates

Hi

I have now updated all the club pages.  Some of the information is a little sparse - like materials required, or - to be advised.  These will be updated as I decide on show & tell ideas & also once I have a materials list for a project from members showing the project & indeed my own demos.

Photos will appear on the club project photos page as I receive them from members who are demonstrating & when I have made my samples. They will probably appear on the blog the month before they are being shown at meetings.

So! as you will see the remainder of the year has been decided.  I am mainly able to do this due to the help I am receiving from Joanna & Janet of Mold club along with Carolyn & Rita of Mold II club.

As each year comes & goes it can become difficult to think up things for the meetings - so all the help I get from you the members is very gratefully received. Also I have made a pledge to myself not to buy too many new items - for example pens & inks. Craft manufacturers are constantly bringing out newer & supposedly better items. Personally I have enough different pens & inks & they don't all get used all the time - so I really am not getting caught up in the hype & buying more.

I mention this because if you do buy these new products - then why not agree to take one of the monthly meetings & share the new knowledge with the other members.  That is what Rita of Mold II did in June when along with her project for the evening she also showed the ladies the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks. They sound wonderful.

With regard to projects - like different shaped cards, or non greeting card projects - if you really don't think you could stand in front of the group and show them - then - tell me about your find & I will investigate & sort out a demo.

Put your thinking caps on & see if you can help please for 2018!

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post