csnw photos - pop-up bouquet

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope you are having a good weekend despite the off & on showers. Although right now it is constant showers 😓

Today I have for you, the pop-up bouquet card photos from the ladies of the CSNW club made at their July meeting;


Just the inside of Joan 's card to see, & the circles are just plain in different shades of blue.
I think that although Joan had the circles she wasn't at the meeting about decorating them.
But I like the different look.




An outside as well as the pop-up inside for Elvena's card.  
The text background stamp works well with the circles.
In fact when I made my sample - I used a text stamp for the background on my circles.


Ann used some very pretty flourish stamps to decorate her circles.



An outside & inside from Clare on her card with very delicate pastel colours.  Clare enjoys using chalks & I wouldn't be surprised if the background paper has been created with chalks, as it is very subtle.


Just the inside of Ruth's card to show.  Lovely bright colours for impact & a flower stamped in the centre of each circle.


Gwen also went for bright colours for her bouquet - it gives a totally different look.


Grace used a flourish background stamp to decorate her circles - another delicate design.

Once again I think all the results were brilliant considering you did not know what you were going to be using the circles for.  Well done.

Tomorrow I will sow you the pop-up bouquet cards made by the Mold II ladies at their meeting.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko