csnw photos

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have a couple of photos from the ladies of CSNW club.  They are from the Folk Art project we did in June. Two of the club ladies brought more examples for me to see.


Ann has made a new card & used a heart shape with some nice images in the corners - really pretty card.  At the meeting in June, Ann just practised different things on a sheet of card - so this is her first full attempt.


Ruth has finished a card using the image she created at the club night.


Then she has created another card using different colours
I love the drawn borders Ruth they really finish the cards off nicely.

I do not have any photos from last nights project as it was the noe I am holding the photos back on until Mold II have had their turn at the project.

Going to sort out my birthday card photos now so that I can show them to you over the next few days.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko