just chatting

Hi everyone
Just popping in for a quick chat so that you don't think I have forgotten you all.

I have been busy the last couple of days making family anniversary cards & birthday cards, & sometimes I get lost in what I am doing & the day just disappears.  So, yesterday I didn't leave myself time to blog.

Tomorrow is the July meeting of Mold club & so on Friday I will have some photos of their work to show you - but only the Show & Tell, as the project won't be shown until after next Tuesday when Mold II have done the project as well.

This afternoon I created the elements for another double slider card as a step by step example for Mold club  - this means I will probably have to do the same when I show it to the other clubs.

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather & fingers crossed we don't get the storms tonight that the weather man said might come our way.  Those poor people in Cornwall who suffered again with flooding - our hearts go out to them.

More tomorrow - 'bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko