member showcase

Good afternoon

Here I am again with another member showcase & this time it is Dot from Mold II club.

Dot thought I might like to show her cards on the blog & also apologised that they are not stamped cards. Whilst that is always great to see I also like to show any style of card you have made, & it doesn't have to be one that has been featured in a magazine, or on TV (if you are that lucky), but just cards you are proud of.

Dots cards were all special occasion cards;


A beautiful card Dot

I have to say that I am really smitten with white on white - it always looks so elegant, crisp & fresh.
On this one of Dot's cards there is just a little colour with the 2 love birds.


Another beautiful card Dot - I am sure that whoever you sent them to must have been delighted.

Thank you for sending them to me.
It is great to share.

Now Dot actually sent me 3 cards but I have only shown you 2 of them today, as the 3rd one is in the style of a card you will be making in a couple of months time.  So I will save that one until then.

Yep - it is me teasing again!  I got complaints from most of you,  (friendly I must add), about keeping the pop-up bouquet card a secret until you made it. I thought it was a good idea.  Sorry!

Well here we are at the weekend again - have a lovely time.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post