mold II photos - part 1

Good evening everyone

I have received from Carolyn some photos of the Mold II June club night.  The first set to show you is the project for the evening shown by Rita - a card in a tin.  Rita also emailed & said that some of the cards for the tins weren't finished & she hoped they would be brought in to the July meeting.

Here are the photos we have so far;


This is the front of Annette's tin - a nice flower shape - the card inside will be interesting
I look forward to seeing it.


Another flower shaped tin this time from Chris.  What a pretty image on it.  
I look forward to seeing the card for this one too.


A square in from Sue.  I love that paper - I wonder if it continues on the card as well.
I will have to wait & see - so will you.


A round tin from Dot with a really delicate floral flourish design.




A square tin from Carolyn & the card inside.
Now I know they contain concertina cards!

The last one for now
 & it is the sample card that Rita took to the meeting.


They look amazing ladies & thank you to Rita for bringing that project for the evening.

Rita also showed the ladies the new Tim Holtz Oxide Inks - I will blog those photos tomorrow.

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post