Mold II photos - part 1

Good morning everyone

This morning I have the photos from last night's Mold II meeting & they are in, this set, the ones of their show & tell.  It was a very small group last night as the date coincided with a couple of wedding anniversary celebrations, & holidays & sadly a funeral - so only 6 ladies for the evening. None-the-less we had a very pleasant evening & I bored everyone with photos of my grandson - oops, sorry Bob - our grandson.  I will put a photo on the blog some time over the next few days,

The theme for the show & tell was a card using pink & blue & no baby cards;


Annette used a lovely vase of flowers image & the layers of pink & blue card is really fresh looking. The stamp set was a freebie from a magazine & I used some of that set for one of my sample double slider cards.


Elma made a DL card from blue card & then placed pink card on the front with blue stamping.
I love that sentiment Elma & I also like the simplicity of the card which at the same time is also very striking.


Chris said she wasn't sure how to approach this but coloured her card with pencils that she had then added the stamped images.
I think it works really well Chris - lovely card.


Carol chose navy blue to go with her pink for this card - it is so elegant & of course I just love those "Dreamees" flowers.

Don't know why but I said you could imagine a really nice ladies outfit ib those colours - very smart & like the card - very elegant.


Elizabeth made 2 cards - due she said to not really liking what she was making - but these 2 are great.  The one on the right was the first one she showed us & then the one with the little clothes hanging on the line.     Lovely.


This is Sue's card.
Sue was one of the ladies unable to be there last night but Carol brought her card in for her.
It is so pretty & stunning .................. and.......................... it has stamping on it.

That is not me being cheeky - it is what Carol said that Sue had told her to say.  So you will have guessed that Sue's stamping is usually of the minimal kind.
A beautiful card Sue.  Love it.

Two of the ladies brought their tins back from the June meeting which Rita took for me - I will put those photos up later today.

Have a nice day - that is me for now.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko