Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning ladies

This morning I have the second set of photos from the Mold II June meeting.  As well as showing the ladies those lovely tins with a card that evening, Rita also showed the new Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks.  Rita too provided a little elephant template for everyone to have a try with the inks;


This one is from Carolyn. The black outline/layer to the ear is really effective.


This is Annette's elephant & what a beautiful bow she is wearing.


Dot's elephant has a lovely spotty bow at the end of her tail.


Helen's elephant seems to be smelling the flowers


Elma's elephant also has a pretty bow.
I had to enlarge this photo in order to see what was dotted 
around the card .................. it's tiny elephants!


Another dainty bow decorates Chris's elephant



and a photo of them all together.

Thank you for showing the inks Rita & it looks like you brought in some great eyes for the elephants as well.

Oxide Distress Inks are water-reactive dye & pigment ink fusions.  When sprayed with water it gives an oxidised effect.

I love the finish & feel I must have some ................. but you know what I said the other day about buying new versions of things I already have plenty of!!  

I must not buy anymore inks
I must not buy anymore inks
I must not buy anymore inks
I must not.......................... oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Byee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post