Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have the photos from the Mold club meeting last night & they are of their Show & Tell. The theme was a card from a sketch using only the colours red, yellow & orange.

Hmm - I know - there were a few comments, but even so ......................


This is the sketch
& here are the cards


You see - the colours do work!
Lovely card Sheelagh  & the embossed areas really make the colours pop.



Two offerings from Maureen - one in more muted shades & good bold colours
for the other one.


Absolutely stunning Janet - for someone who didn't like the colours
that is a great card.

Everyone at the meeting agreed.


Lynn I am wondering if I photographed your card upside down - but then the tags are the right way up so perhaps not.
Lynn has used Distress Oxide Inks - I love the backgrounds that can be produced.

We were only a small group last night - so great effort ladies.

Now in the post on Wednesday I said there would only be one set of photos as I couldn't show the project until Mld II had done it.  Wrong!!  It wasn't that project last night - so tomorrow I will be able to show you the project photos.

Time for another weekend - have a great one.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post