Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend but we have been rather engrossed in our new grandson & I had new baby had cards to make, which I will show you tomorrow.

Now - back to Mold photos & those of their Project at their meeting last Thursday.  The project was a double slider card.  I thought we may have made this some years ago - but it was only Sheelagh who said that she thought we had.  A couple of days later she sent me a photo of instructions for the card - written by me.  This must have been at one of Crafty Sue's workshops that I used to do & Sheelagh must have attended.

Any way here are their cards;


Lovely delicate flower as the main focal point on Yvonne's clean & simple style card.


Another delicate colour card from Maureen - love the gold frame around the focal image.


Sheelagh went for a Christmas theme - absolutely lovely Sheelagh.


The main image on Clare's card is so pretty & she added some glitter to give it some sparkle.
This card also shows that there is plenty of room on one of the "tags" for a good size verse.


Janet's card almost has a water-colour look - it is really lovely


A lovely monochrome card from Joanna - it is really clean & crisp.


Nice colour mixes with Lynn's card - that rose looks really good against the blue background.

and here is the card I made during my demo on the evening


I used gelly roll pens with a water brush to colour the flowers. It was a technique I saw Elizabeth Robinson do on TV.  It is hard to see in this photo but the background to the vase of flowers has also been stamped & embossed with white EP, using the posy of flowers & coloured very very lightly with the same colours

I loved making this card & will probably use the shape for some of my Christmas cards.

That is me for today.
'Bye!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko