Mold photos - pop-up bouquet

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos of the lovely pop-up bouquet card you all made recently.  I am going to show them in the order that the project was done.  The first set are of those made by the Mold club - back in June.

There will be 2 photos for each - the front & inside;



Maureen's card front has a lovely pink flower on the outside layered onto a scalloped circle & leading to a cluster of pink flowers on the inside.



Sheelagh's card has a lovely flower mix on the outside followed by another colourful mix on the inside.



A pretty blue front to Yvonne's card with a pretty stamped design on the circles that looks almost lacy.



A pink front to Clare's card leading to some very delicate lilac flowers inside. Again the stamped image makes it look lacy & I like that the design left a white edge around it.



Joan concentrated on the inside of her card with this really colourful bouquet, & will be finishing the outside later. By stamping several flowers on the circles has made the bouquet look bigger.



Joanna's bouquet image on the front of her card leads us to this eye-popping bouquet o the inside.



Those lovely colours in the image on the front of Janet's card are repeated in her bouquet on the inside.



Rhiannon's bouquet on the inside of her card picks up the little pink flowers on the background paper on the front of the card.



A really bright & cheerful front to Lynn's card taking us to a very delicate bouquet on the inside.

I think all the results were brilliant considering you did not know what you were going to be using the circles for, & that applies across the 3 clubs - because I know, I have already seen what the other ladies produced.  I particularly like where a flower stamp has been used as the centre of the flower - I wish I had thought of that when I did mine.

I don't think I have yet taken a photo of the card I made.  Will take a photo & show it after I have shown the other 2 clubs cards.

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko