quick chat

Hi everyone

Just popping in for a quick chat on several things.

Firstly a very big thank you for all the lovely birthday cards I received.  I will photograph them during this week & show them to you later in the week.

I also have some photos of the Mold club June meeting to show you - so that will probably be later today or in the morning (Tuesday).

I have had an email from Rita of Mold II club with a photo of a card that she has had featured in a recent magazine. Then this morning I went shopping & picked up a couple of he latest magazines & Rita also has a card in another magazine.  I will sort the photos later today ready for blogging.

Rita also told me about the Mold II club June meeting (which I did not attend) project & other things that they did.  The main project was a card in a tin & Rita is hoping that the ladies will bring their projects to the July meeting when I will be able to photograph them for the blog.

I must also say thank you to Rita for agreeing to show the project that evening.  Thank you very much. Your help is much appreciated at these times.

OK ladies - I must now get all these photographs sorted & check what else may need updating on the blog.

That is me for today.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko