a recent card

Hi everyone
This afternoon I have a photo of another of my recently made birthday cards;


I made this one using a resist technique.

I have some plastic shape templates which come in 2 parts - the aperture & the actual shape.  So I used the aperture of this "label" shape to check the position of my images. Then I stamped the images through the template with Versafine Ink & embossed them with white EP.  After allowing time for it to cool I then placed the template back over the images & blended Distress Ink through it. After removing the template I polished the design with a tissue just to remove any stray ink marks on the embossing.  Finally with the text stamp I used the same Distress Ink using the full size of the stamp.

I edged the white card with a toning colour Promarker & used my ruler to keep the line straight, Next l layered the white card onto black card, then onto the white base card. The line created by the Promarker pen gave a faux layer. I stamped the "Happy Birthday" in black on white card, cut it out with a flag shape & layered it onto black card.  Then finishing the card with 3 black gems.

My usual closing statement for a Friday.  The weekend is here again - have an enjoyable weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko