csnw photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.  Goodness the weekend is upon us again.  Time is going by far too fast, don't you think?

This morning I have the photos of the CSNW club project from Wednesday's meeting, where the card was a double slider card;


Joan chose to make her base card in a colour - which makes for a really nice change for this style card.  A really pretty card.


I love that simplistic bird image on Ann's card which goes so well with the other images on the tags.
Lovely card Ann.


Grace also chose simplistic style images & they do really work well, because they don't detract from the difference within the actual design.


It seems simplistic images were the choice of the day, as Gwen also has chosen very stylised flourishes & flowers.  Oh! I hadn't noticed when taking the photos - Gwen also has a coloured card for her base.


Lovely daisies decorate Ruth's card & the pretty floral background paper makes the image pop.  
Very nice card.


As usual very delicate pastel colours from Clare & the main image is beautiful with the die cut frame really setting the whole thing off.

The design of the card seemed to go down well with the ladies & I hope that I will see some cards in the future.

Here is a photo of the card I made during demonstrating the technique;


Now I have another Christmas card made. I used Card-io Stamps & sentiments.  I like it so much I may make some more on that theme!

'Bye for now.  Hope you have lots of good things planned for the weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko