Having a play day

Good afternoon everyone I do hope your weekend is going well.

 When doing my sort out last week I decided that as I had some card making kits sitting around I should take time out to put them together.  Two had been freebies on magazines & the first I picked up was just a case of popping the bits out of the A4 card & putting them together.  There were only 4 of them - 3 birthday & 1 thank you, complete with mini stepper base cards;



They really are quite pretty & there were enough pieces left over to make another 4 simple cards.  Before putting the ones above together I wrote the mini stepper card measurements down in order to make 4 more bases for those leftover pieces.

That will be another play later on.

Enjoy your weekend
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post